I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have so much products on their catalog. Practically all that you can think of, it's there! The usual clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, perfumes, etc. but they also have grocery items, home decor, automotive parts (what?), garden tools, sports equipment, and practically anything you can think of. What's interesting about it is that they are all imported products. It's like an online imported products store. What an interesting business concept!
Apart from that, Galleon.ph promises the following:
- Prices are all-inclusive and they take care of shipping, customs and taxes.
- Ships nationwide and delivers via air (6-12 business days) and sea (35-40 business days).
- Has efficient customer care. With that, buying and shipping of items not on their website can be requested.
- Has multiple payment modes.
- Has a “ship my item” feature where in Galleon.ph act as a PO box service but you don’t get charged shipping fee by the box but on the item itself. www.galleon.ph/shipmyitem
1. Naturalizer Mary Jane Pumps
|No price yet because the site is still new, but you can request for the price and they'll send you an email.|
2. Diptyque Candles
3. MIZON Snail Cream + Canmake products
I've been obsessing lately over face creams. I saw the difference it made on my skin and I enjoyed their effects so much. I've heard about the reviews on snail creams from Korea and I was curious. I asked my colleague who went to Korea to get me these but she didn't have time to look for it so she didn't get to buy me one :( So I'm really glad I saw that galleon.ph carries these! And not only the snail creams, they also carry one of my newly discovered make up brands from Japan, Canmake!
4. Line Character Toys
5. The Little Prince products
I'm a big The Little Prince fan. I was sad that we couldn't squeeze in a visit to the Little Prince museum when we went to Hakone, but it was probably a good thing cause I'd probably end up hoarding products from their store. But guess what? Galleon.ph carries them too! *shock*
I could spend the entire day doing a post about them because there are just so many items on the site! But because I'd want you to see it for yourself, I'll end it here and let you explore the site yourself. Happy shopping!